Peter Jackson Case Study
This client needed a new look for his existing site that wasn’t showing the product range in its best light. The heat was on because the launch of the new site needed to tie in with the new season’s collection going into the shops. The client, like anyone who sells online wanted help with ongoing site maintenance and guidance on how they might sell more.
By looking at the site, you can see that we achieved a great look for this brand. This starting point has allowed us to develop a long-standing relationship with the client that involves ongoing maintenance work and more recently the organization and management of email campaigns. Here is some detail of the things we brought to the Peter Jackson table:
- We created the Magento theme from the client’s PSD.
- We integrated the Peter Jackson range into the Westfield Mall website. This allows the client to sell more and to advertise more widely. The integration job we did means that products and prices are automatically updated from the client’s remote catalogue.
- We created a feature on the client’s Look Book that enables visitors to zoom into the detail about the products being worn by the model easily and efficiently.
- We added Gift Card purchase facilities to the site to enable customers to buy a gift card online.
- We developed responsive email templates to facilitate a regular MailChimp Newsletter Campaign.
Client name and website address:Peter Jackson, www.peterjacksons.com
A high-end Australian based men’s outfitter that dates back to the late 1940s and today reaches out to discerning clients who are seeking a slick and stylish yet affordable wardrobe that is full of charm.