HifiHut Case Study
This client had his back against the wall. As a Magento GO platform user, he found himself running out of time to convert to Magento Community before GO closed down on 01/02/2015.
We worked at speed with this client to make sure disruption and potential damage to his business were minimized and where possible eliminated. Here’s an overview of what we achieved in record time to enable him to continue trading and reaching out to his customers:
- We quickly moved his shop from Magento GO to Magento Community before Magento GO closed down on 1st February of this year. Failure to do this on time would have been disastrous for this client.
- We made the new site responsive across all devices, so that the music and movie lovers seeking their dream equipment could browse and buy no matter where they happened to be. This increased our client’s reach and potential for conversion significantly.
- We moved the client’s existing blog from his old system to the new Magento installation so that followers wouldn’t be lost following the transition.
- We speeded up the site so that potential buyers could find what they’re looking for in great time, helping them make the right buying decisions.
- We created a one-step checkout to make buying as easy as A,B,C.
Client name and website address:HifiHut, www.hifihut.ie
A 100% Irish owned company, HifiHut supplies the highest quality audio and video electronics at the most competitive prices. Catering for music and movie enthusiasts, no matter what size their budget, they sell everything from earphones to state of the art home cinema systems.